- 1/2 C Oats
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (or substitute 2 tablespoons flour of choice)
- 2 Packets Stevia
- 1/2 t Baking Powder
- 1/4 C Egg Whites (or 2 Egg Whites)
- 2 T Almond Butter
- 2 T Yogurt
- 1/2 C Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 T Almond Butter
- 1 T Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/2 t Ground Cinnamon
- Combine first 4 dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into two mugs, ramekins (this is what I used), or 1 microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 2 minutes or until done. If it still looks liquidy, it’s not done.
- Meanwhile, mix the frosting ingredients together and drizzle onto cake when baked. Eat while still warm!
385 calories, 20g fat, 15mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 30g carbs, 7g fiber, 6g sugar, 25g protein
I adapted this recipe from Heather but who apparently got her recipe from Tina, so I’m not sure who has the original; but basically everything came from God anyways so I’m going to give him credit for this one too 🙂 I really love oatmeal bakes, but since there are only 2 of us we have too many leftovers with a whole pan of oatmeal, so this recipe is perfect for 2! You can easily make this for one person by cutting the ingredients and cooking time in half. And plus, this recipe takes about 5 minutes max, so it is perfect for me since I am pretty hungry when I wake up.
I personally think that a breakfast needs to be something light and that you can make it in no time because we all know that sometimes you just don’t have an hour to make a dish. Before work, I think hat this is a very good solution because it will keep you full for quite some time and you can make it in 2 minutes. This is truly a bake made easy breakfast solution that will make your mornings ten times better.
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Have you ever tried baked oatmeal cakes in the microwave?